Terms & Conditions:
To rent a bus you should have a valid driving license and ID card.
The vehicle is rented with a full petrol tank and must be returned with a full one, too. If the tank is not full, the customer pays the missing quantity of fuel (according to the price for the day per litre).
Payment: cash and bank transfer
The deposit and the fee should be paid right after the contract is signed.
Rental price includes:
No limitation for the distance.
Third party liability insurance.
Motor casco insurance – FULL CASCO.
Motor casco insurance covers the responsibility of the lessee with the following exceptions:
– Tyres and suspension damages which are not a result of a fire or a car accident.
– The driver is under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or medicines.
– There is no police report for the accident by the time of the returning of the car.
– Deliberate damages on the vehicle.
Terms for hiring a vehicle outside Bulgaria:
Please, contact us to get an offer
– within Sofia – free when hired for more than 3 days
– elsewhere in Bulgaria – 0.50 euro/km